PROFILE TOOLS 22.2 mm FITTING
Diamond router bits for manual and semi-automatic machines are produced with the same philosophy of our CNC diamond tools; it doesn’t matter if the fabricator uses a portable stone router or a manual stationary work centre to produce stone benchtops, they always guarantee the same quality output and excellent final result.
For each position we use the diamond dressing technique most suited to the specific task that the tool has to achieve:
- GRINDING: sintered, for aggressive stock removal
- PROFILING: vacuum brazed (maintains its shape) guarantees a precise and constant definition of the shape
- HONING: electroplated (maintains its shape) brings back the original luster of the stone
- FINISHING: electroplated multi-layer (maintains it shape) many materials won’t even require additional polishing
- POLISHING: sintex or rubber, both types excel in a brilliant final polish
Use one and the same set of tools for: marble, granite, quartz, sandstone, travertine
Connection: standard 22,2 mm (for custom designed tools, connection upon your specification)
Check the list of profiles wheels (M22)
Working parameters (M22)
CUSTOM MADE PROFILE WHEELS
Do you need a special profile and don’t find the appropriate tool in our list? You’re on the right place, the custom profile tools are our specialty! Look here at some custom diamond tools by Ghines:
Our technology allows us to quickly create a special profile wheel, different from standard dimensions and designs.
Send us your customization request to email@example.com, we’ll put our experience at your service for advice and a free estimate.