DUST EXTRACTION BENCHES for efficient dust suction
The stone* dust extraction benches represent a very efficient solution for stone fabricator shops.
All our dust benches are made of a sturdy non vibrating metal structure, carefully protected by ceramic and epoxy paint to ensure a long lifetime. The work surface is made up of strong and resistant timber planks.
- High dust suction and suppression power: the combination of a powerful motor, a high pressure fan and state-of-the-art suppression technologies will strongly reduce the amount of dust in your laboratory.
- Immediately operational and user-friendly: the installation does not require masonry works, just connect to the needed electrical, water or pneumatic supplies (according to the model).
- Reduced maintenance: Except the fan, Ghines dust extraction benches do not have pumps, filters or mechanically moving parts, which reduces maintenance to a minimum and which guarantees also intensive use in the long term.
XAGUA – Stone masons bench with water depuration
XAGUA is a water-system suction bench for air cleaning, it uses the water to wet the stone* dust and ceramic dust
How does it work?
An impressive suction effect all over the perimeter of the XAGUA guides the stone* dust effectively inside the machine, where it is captured by nebulized water drops. The created air flow is forced several times to change direction and the centrifugal forces abate the muddy particles into the tank. Drop separators with lamellar structure inside the dust extraction bench retain the humidity inside. The continuous water overflow takes out the dirty water from the bench.
The compact and sturdy metal structure, protected by ceramic and epoxy paint, together with galvanized steel plates and the pvc drop separators assure a low sound pressure and the investment in the long term.
* some limitation on materials may apply, depending by your country. Please contact us for more information
XAERO – Dust suction bench with twofold dry suppression system
It combines two different dry operating systems, a physical and a mechanical one:
- 10 cyclones abate most of the captured stone dust, they are maintenance free and do not wear out.
- The remaining dust particles pass through dry filter cartridges as a further step of the abatement. Every time the bench is switched off, a series of very strong compressed air blasts clean automatically the filters and deposit the dust particles in a drawer underneath. A cleaning cycle can be activated manually at any time, too.
WHAT WILL YOU LOVE IN THIS SUCTION BENCH?
- The very strong suction power of the dust extraction bench XAERO is equally distributed all over the work surface and its perimeter. Additionally, it is possible to lift two planks of the wooden surface to capture effectively all the dust produced by disc cutting.
- Easily accessible drawers collect the dust which is suppressed by the cyclones and the filters and allow to do maintenance in a few minutes without polluting the environment.
- The engine compartment is sound proof.
- The suction unit can be separated from the work bench and can be placed in an adjacent room or outside, thus gaining more space in the work shop.