Our range of dust extraction walls for stone fabricators:
|IDRODOS – Dust suction wall for stone||XEOLOS – Modular suction wall|
IDRODOS is our suction wall with water depuration system for the stone/masonry dust extraction
How does it work?
A strong aspiration, localized all over the frontal grating and by one or two (optional) articulated suction arms, sucks the dust inside the Idrodos where it amalgamates with sprayed water particles. The air stream forces the wet dust along a path where the centrifugal forces trap it into the water tank. From there, the air flow continues its way to the pvc drop separators, which retain the moisture and ensure the return of dry air into the work environment. The dry air has to pass air diffusers which reduce the speed and turbulences of the air stream. Most of the captured dust is expelled as muddy water by a continuous water overflow.
Available in 2 versions:
IDRODOS: 3 m suction front
IDRODOS XL: 4 m suction front
WHAT WILL YOU LOVE IN THIS STONE* DUST COLLECTOR?
- immediately operational, just “plug and play”; no masonry works required;
- it can be equipped with 1 or 2 suction arms, that cover an area of a 3 m radius each, incrementing the efficiency by adding local suction points;
- the drop separators keep the humidity inside;
- equipped with a powerful 7,5 kW motor (10 HP), it grant a REAL suction volume of 9400 Nm3/h
- the suction front can be separated from the fan unit, which can be placed outside to gain more space inside your stone workshop
* some limitation on materials may apply, depending by your country. Please contact us for more information
XEOLOS – Modular suction wall with twofold dry dust exhaustion system
Modular dust extraction system with innovative and effective dust exhaustion systems
XEOLOS is equipped with a high-pressure fan and, depending on the modular set up of the wall, absorbs up to 9 kW power.
The dust exhaustion is based on two different principles: one physical and one mechanical.
The physical principle: CYCLONES, separate about 70% of the dust without the need for any maintenance.
The mechanical principle: FILTERS, retain the remaining dust, thus guaranteeing a high percentage of dust exhaustion.
The filters are automatically cleaned by powerful jets of air every time the machine is switched off.
Additional cleaning cycles can be carried out manually at any time.
Galvanised metal sheet
XEOLOS is available in 3 different sizes, depending on the working area.
|1.5 m for small areas, 1 operator||3.0 m the most selected option for 1-2 operators||4.5 m the biggest solutiofor up to 3 operators|