SYSTAR XL- Stone Fab Center & Cutting Machine – Miter Saw
SYSTAR XL is a top-end stone fab center, stone cutting machine and mitre saw in one. Thanks to the high-end linear guides and a non-vibrating steel frame, it performs accurate straight and miter cuts.
WHICH PROBLEM DOES IT SOLVE FOR THE STONE FABRICATOR?
The highly precise V cut allows the edges to appear as a natural continuity of the veins, exalting the material (and the abilities of the marble worker).
You’ll create and finish big islands or L-shaped worktops out of one piece, without moving the slab
WHAT WILL YOU CREATE?
- L-shaped islands
- architectural elements
- sills & stairs
STONE PROCESSING TYPES
- stone cutting: 4 sides at 90°/45°
- shaping and polishing (internal and external)
- cutting out sink holes (also by blade)
- recessed drainer/drain grooves
- slots on edges
- edge polishing (on straight and inclined edges)
WHAT WILL YOU LOVE IN THIS FABRICATION WORK CENTER?
- Large work strokes
- Open frame (no-limits for the length of the slab)
- 9 spindle positions
- Fast tool change
Cut by a disc vertical or inclined at 45° mitre