SYSMATIC – CNC sink cut out machine
The small foot print permits to easily place this CNC sink cutting machine even in the smallest stone work shop (but be aware that you can load very long slabs!)
WHICH PROBLEM DOES IT SOLVE FOR THE STONE FABRICATOR?
you’ll be able to speed up a usually long process such as cutting the sink, with a low investment (and a really easy to use programming by macros -no specific skills required, watch here below a video tutorial about the native software).
To give some examples:
- Dekton 20 mm: one step cut out, bevel on top and bottom, polished finish in 18 minutes
- Granite 30 mm: cut out by finger bit in one step. Drilling, cutting, profiling, polishing in 30 minutes
If you’re not 100% on stone benchtops but you have a wider range of stone products, this small CNC is also a pantograph that write and engrave bas-relief.
WHAT WILL YOU CREATE?
- funeral tablets
- commemorative plates
STONE PROCESSING TYPES
- cut-out by finger bit
- shaping and polishing
- undermount sink cut out
- faucet holes
- recessed drainer/drain grooves
- engraving & writing
WHAT WILL YOU LOVE IN THIS CNC STONE ROUTER?
- high torque step motors
- high precision (ball screws)
- smooth movements of the axes
- user-friendly and fast learning curve
- space saving
- open frame (no-limits for the length of the slab)
- water & air automatic control
Making bas-relief with Sysmatic